Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Striptease In The Winter

So what's been happening over the last week... well to tell the truth, not a lot! You see the thing with the stripping world is that it only seems to operate for half of the year. Why is this you ask? Well stripping basically lives off wedding season, and put simply, no one gets married in Winter. No hens nights and bucks parties, no strippers required.

Most of the work in the colder seasons operates around birthdays (18th, 21st, 30th, etc) and nightclub stage shows. I have to say that I do enjoy the stage shows and they are a welcomed change to my regular private gigs on a Saturday night. These show usually attract 150+ girls and all the guys enjoy performing in front of a crowd that large with all the proper lights and music. Much more of a feature show and an entire night out for the girls.

The other advantage that Winter does bring is that it give my body a chance to recover! I'll tell you, after working my full-time job during the week and doing a few private gigs on a Saturday night, my Sundays are usually spent in pain from the week gone by. Sundays in Winter I actually have enough energy to do normal Sunday activities and spend time with my girlfriend.

By past experience wedding season traditionally begins around late August - early September, so it looks like I can enjoy my free Saturday nights until then, even if I am feeling a little poor.

PS - I will be looking for some new guys and girls to work for us in Spring, so if you are interested or know someone that may be interested in stripping or waitressing, feel free to drop me a line.

No comments: