Friday, July 18, 2008

Life Of A Male Stripper

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Well if you haven't picked it up by now, I'm a male stripper from Perth, Western Australia. Basically I've been in the industry since the beginning of 2003 and now run my own agency (temporarily) called Perth Stripper. I have a lovely girlfriend by the name of Felix who also works in the biz. You may have heard of her, you may have not - if the latter, you might want to check out her Pole Dancing site at FelixPoleDancing.com.au, it's all about the performance and fitness side of Pole Dancing.

Ok, so now I've done the introduction(s), what's this blog all about? Well I get a lot of guys and girls asking me what my life is all about and wanting to here all the juicy stories. Sorry to tell you, but there aren't that may juicy stories anymore - I've been in the game for going on 6 years and I'm in a relationship - so I'm going to try and let you in on the following things:
  1. The 'new' experiences I encounter whilst on the job as a male stripper
  2. My thoughts on what I experience
  3. Any tips or revelations I may have in the world of guys, girls and relationships
Enjoy the read and I hope to hear from you,

Chris.

No comments: